Saturday, January 27, 2007

Bon Voyage

KIM: In the last two days I have received emails from at least ten friends wishing us happy travels and good luck. Many of these friends have visited other countries in Europe and the rest of the world, but some are armchair travelers that will follow our blog as if they were on the journey with us. I feel very lucky to have had the guts to commit to this trip, regardless of the balance of my checking and savings account! My frugal father and at least two other friends have urged me not to skimp, and to "run up the credit card" if necessary to make certain that I have the experiences that the journey deserves. Thank you all! I appreciate the encouragement! We'll keep you posted via this blog. Please check in periodically.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim,

How very cool for you! What a unique and special thing to be able to trace family back to the "old country."

We wish you a very good trip filled with joyous discovery. Bruce and I look forward to traveling with you through this blog. Thank you for thinking about your friends in this way!

Peace and Love,
Gail & Bruce